Friday, April 15, 2011

A little Curious!

This weekend we helped our friends three little boys celebrate their 3rd and 5th birthdays with a Curious George/ Monkey party. I offered to help them decorate by making the birthday banner and centerpieces as well as these little Mod Monkey cookies. They had such a great time and the children were carrying the cookies around with them like a prized treasure. So happy to be a part of their special day!!
Mod Monkey's in primary colors

Monkey's in the box ready to meet the birthday boys!

Nothing to do with baking but thought it turned out cute for the center piece.

1 comment:

  1. These cookies were SO good! I actually wish I had more kids so I could have gotten more cookies at the party :) And yes, I did eat some of the girls' cookies!

    ReplyDelete