Saturday, March 26, 2011

First batch of Easter Cookies!

This week I started working on lots of Easter cookies and deciding what I would like them to look like. There is so much you can do with these cute little cookies, so I had to make several batches and still don't think I am done! I just can't help myself it is so much fun seeing what else can be done with the little bunnies and eggs and chicks and on and on! So here are some pictures of the first few batches and like I said there will be more to come!The first day I was in a pink mood so lots of pink. Enjoy!!
Two polka dot bunnies and a Spring Flower


This guy is one of my favorites! Check out his fluffy tail!!


Plaid bunny! Can be done in any color scheme




Sorry this is sideways but thought they were too cute not to post. Mini cookiepops!

No comments:

Post a Comment