Thursday, June 7, 2012

Butterfly Baby Shower

Ribbon Buterfly Cake

Sweets table!


Brownie pops


Pregnitinis

This week was all about pink and butterfly's. I had the pleasure this week of helping host a wonderfully sweet baby shower for a great friend who will be welcoming a baby girl in the next fews months. She loves butterflys and the nursery is full of them so we thought it was the perfect theme for the shower. I had such a great time creating all of the different treats for the party! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You need to be in a magazine...I don't know how that happens but you should look into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rox!!! Right now I am trying to work on getting my blog up to date and add a few things to it. I love throwing parties and this one was so much fun!!

      Delete