Monday, March 19, 2012

Fondant everywhere!

So I said many many times when I first started out in the bakery world that I did not want to work to much with fondant. Well now I guess I can officially take that back! I got an order for the end of this month for a two tiered fondant cake from a wonderful and loyal customer. I did say that it wasn't my specialty however she said she has full confidence in me and continued with the order! I figured I better brush up on my fondant skills and decided to put together a little birthday cake for a sweet little friend of ourse who was turning 5. I thought I would start with some polka dots and a large bright pink bow!! What girl doesn't love polka dots and bows right?!! Enjoy!!
The flavor was orange creamsicle and it was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment