Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome!

So welcome to my new blog that will be my own little showcase of all the cookies, cake pops and cupcakes that I have made and will be making. This blog business is all new to me so bare with me as I figure it all out. I have loved all things crafty, including baking for as long as I can remember and with much encouragement finally decided to begin selling my little pieces of art! I must give my sister Joy props for naming Sweet Expectations. After many weeks of going back and forth, she suggested it to me and it just felt like a perfect fit! I would also like to thank the wonderful and talented Roxanne Morin of Morin Design for the graphic design for Sweet Expectations! I hope you enjoy taking a look at all of the different little creations. I will soon have all of my information up on the blog for ordering and pricing but for now feel free to email me at bergherm@hotmail.com. Thanks for stopping by!!

Mini cookiepops! Can be made into many shapes and colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment